Drink of the Season
We are in the midst of wedding season, and champagne is king. But just serving plain bubbly is commonplace. There is nothing wrong with it, but we might as well spruce it up! Here is a wonderful and simple way to turn your champagne toast into something special. I dont even have a name for it, so call it whatever you like!, here is the recipe.
- Champagne of your choice, you can go dry or sweet depending on your preference.
- Peach schnapps
- fresh rasberries (you may substitute any other fruit to suit your theme/colors), I just like rasberries.
- Pour a 3-4 oz serving of champagne.
- add a splash or so of peach schnapps.
- drop in 1 or 2 rasberries.